The Man slapped His Day 1 Love After He Celebrated Buhari's Victory.

Men are half beasts? No ,I think that's too lenient. They are beasts! My mother will always say "No matter the sacrifice you make for men, they will never acknowledge it. " A friend of my dad's who is a polygamous man lives in the same neighborhood with us . He turned out to be the most happiest man I have seen after Buhari won the 2019 presidential election. When he told my dad that he was going to kill a ram to celebrate the victory I thought he was just bluffing. My bubble got bursted as at exactly one week of Buhari's victory, he bought and slaughtered a ram. In fact he celebrated it as a man will celebrate his own birthday. He even distributed the meat to almost all the houses in the neighborhood. After the whole celebration, that evening, I was in the kitchen, enjoying my own share of the ram meat, when I heard a loud bang of our sitting room door at the wall. I thought my little brother was the one playing with the door until I heard a loud cry. I went to the sitting room to see the second and youngest wife of the happiest man after the victorious election in tears. She was crying like a child. My mum and Dad were trying to calm her down but she wouldn't calm down. She kept on saying " he slapped me,even the wall assisted him in the slap he gave me. What have I done? After all I have done for him. Just because I forgot to give him water after I served his dinner"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IS IT THAT EASY? IS IT GENDER?

GIVE THE RESPECT TO A DOG INSTEAD

I AM NOT NIGERIAN