I AM NOT NIGERIAN

You packed your stuffs from the hostel one evening at the end of the session but you are not packed  yourself. You didn't have transport fare so you had to carry your bed, your small drum and your stove in your hands and you were trekking off campus with all difficulty. You stopped so many times because the stuffs were heavy.
You weren't really expecting help from anybody. Not because you have passed different bunches of guys who didn't offer to help but because help will only come when they are Nigerians.
You stopped again when you got halfway to your destination and you were stretching you hands when you heard a male voice say "Let me help with the heavy one."
But you hesitated even when you knew you needed help, "Umm, no thanks. I will manage."

And he insisted, "Don't worry I am not Nigerian." And he helped.

Yes! He is a Nigerian. He is not Nigerian means 'He just wants to help. No strings attached. No number collecting.  He is really not Nigerian.

Comments

  1. Hmmmm. Whether u are Nigerian or not, if u offer to help me while I am in need, booom!!! I will allow u to help oo. Las las, if u decide to behave like Nigerian, we do it together!!!
    However, this is a nice piece!!! N great suspect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waw!!!
    So amazing and amusing.
    I feel it like a tragic truth in a comic form. Let's endeavor to help willingly and for the sake of Allah.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

IS IT THAT EASY? IS IT GENDER?

GIVE THE RESPECT TO A DOG INSTEAD