JUICY AND PLUMP, SLIM AND DRY


My friend takes this drug that she claims will make her slim (to me she wants to be dry) and look like a model even with the side effects it has on her, she is suffering. I wonder who or what is putting this stupid idea in this day Africans that it is only when you are slim (I call it dry) that you are beautiful. They are so daft not to get the difference between being  plump and obese.

What is wrong with us?
No really , why won't they calls us barbarians when we still behave so in this age and time.
I remember when great grandmama was still alive. She used to sit me down and tell me stories. She will tell me of how men will run after those women with flesh, those plum women they call juicy.
But now everyone wants to be a spaghetti woman, slaying as tall, slim and all that without the trait of a real African woman. 
Even with our beauty we still want to be as fleshless as the whites and you want them to treat us well when we are savages to ourselves. When people like Nicki Minaj hurt to get flesh , for once look at what they want from us.
As for that friend of mine her boyfriend still left her after all the slim suffering .

Comments

  1. It's a pity to see people going after something that's not worth doing!!! Y being thin wen ure born plumpy??? And not obese
    It will definitely serve as a lesson to her

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch! He left her!
    We have to understand, make ourselves understand that there's more besides our physical outlook.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ouch! He left her!
    We have to understand, make ourselves understand that there's more besides our physical outlook.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

IS IT THAT EASY? IS IT GENDER?

GIVE THE RESPECT TO A DOG INSTEAD

I AM NOT NIGERIAN