IS IT THAT EASY? IS IT GENDER?

What!
I am not trying to be judgemental here but, what!
Not a thing I have against men, not a feminist I am, I am a womanist , I am just a bossom friend to humanity.
So your wife is still in the den of kidnappers and your baby of not more than two weeks old was murdered for not more than two weeks now and the next thing we hear is that you are getting married in few days time! This man must be out of his  mind. That is what I see.

Sometimes I don't blame feminists for actually being feminists because the same set of people repeat similar actions over and over  again, men. Trust me, you seldom find any woman having a thought of what this man is about to do? Sometimes I wonder if some men actually have conscious.
I actually felt pity for the man this past few days not knowing that he had the intention to kill the already fading hostage of a wife emotionally. I wonder, "Is it that he has given up on his wife."
"Oh it could be lust."
I know, maybe it would be nice to have the consideration that the marriage to this second wife has been arranged before his wife was  kidnapped, so what ! The marriage can wait.

Try to be in the first wife's shoe and you get lucky to be freed from the kidnappers' den just to come home to a co- wife. Not a chance will be given to her to mourn her dead baby properly. Not a good chance to place the fallen  pieces of her heart rightfully.

This is so disrespectful. I think its just lust and cowardice.  And then I still have the thought "Is it that easy to move on and let a loved one be alone in mind in pain or is it just gender; the nature of some men?"

Comments

  1. Am a man I can't do such
    Insha Allah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I will try to believe you. Not all men are thesame

      Delete
  2. I'm still wondering if some men don't have heart...I just pray they change...nice piece hannie

    ReplyDelete
  3. 'conscience' you mean? Not 'man of conscious' but 'conscience'

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

GIVE THE RESPECT TO A DOG INSTEAD

I AM NOT NIGERIAN