GIVE THE RESPECT TO A DOG INSTEAD

Men can practically ask you to lick their dirty legs that have had a dance in mud of doom if you give them the chance.
My roommate was giving me a gist of how a guy has been all over her , so she had no choice but to give him a chance to take her out on a date .
After the date , the guy talks to her any whichway but trust some ladies now,  they take no shit.  She invited him to a restaurant after a week of taking her out.  She bought him the same food he bought for her,  he stupidly ate it like a hungry begger and she said afterwards,  "now I have paid you what you think I owe you.  So you have no right to talk to me the way you want anymore"
Boom!
The thing shock the guy o.
Dear guys, even if you buy the whole world for a lady she still deserves respect. We are Queens that are to be treated well.
Beware! Or the dogs will get our respects instead

Comments

  1. Yeah We r queens..... nice one love... ds babe always busting my brain

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haba na....guys are Kings too fah...ladies to treat guys like that

      Delete
    2. Thanks bae
      The sooner they realize that, the better for them. As for this Akor of a guy I will find a way to get my eyes on him. If I find him treating any lady anyhow, he will be in soup

      Delete
    3. Thanks bae
      The sooner they realize that, the better for them. As for this Akor of a guy I will find a way to get my eyes on him. If I find him treating any lady anyhow, he will be in soup

      Delete
  2. Nice one, keep it up, love the post

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is something your roommate definately aint saying....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wonder what she isn't telling me o. Oya let me in

      Delete
  4. Kambalai..the boys shall com over haneefa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I will not say you're wrong or right but I will tell you people are so different. Even if a guy treat some girls wrong there's always one girl he treat right. Like me I always treat my girl as a Queen even more than a Queen. Remember there are some girls that treat their man like a trash especially when she knows the guy loves her so much and she is the only one the guy is seeing at the end you will lose him to someone else like wise the guys too. So pray for the one that will always treat you like a black Queen..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well,,buying a lady food doesn't guarantee insult,,,maybe ur rookie didn't tell u all

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't categorise those kind of women as ladies . and u find very few of them

      Delete
  7. Well,,buying a lady food doesn't guarantee insult,,,maybe ur rookie didn't tell u all

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some guys can be really stupid.
      Trust me I have seen worse. They buy a sachet of water , they think u owe them a favour

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

IS IT THAT EASY? IS IT GENDER?

I AM NOT NIGERIAN