WHO THEY ARE


It was like a dream when I heard somebody I couldn’t see say “so you want to show me who you are?” I woke up to realize that it wasn’t actually a dream, I thought my roommates were the ones having an early morning quarrel  but it was a quarrel between the powerful hall governor of Amina Hostel, Ahmadu Bello University Zaria and a child from a very wealthy family who is just a 100level student who  thinks she can misbehave because her father is wealthy and powerful.
I mean how can a brat know about the rules in a place, break it and still have the guts to threaten the hall governor. From what the hall governor was saying, the girl poured water on the floor corridor when she knows it isn’t allowed , then she was asked to clean it up and she asked “how dare you ask me to clean up the floor, do you who I am?” but sha I love the response she gave her. She was like “even if your father is the vice chancellor, you must pack out of the room you stay if you don’t clean that mess up.” Do you know that this girl was calling somebody for the hall governor? let me guess. A police or the vice chancellor?
Nigeria has turned out this bad. So anybody can behave anyhow as far as there is wealth. The poor works hard and then the rich gets to eat fruit. The girl asked the question “do you know who I am?” I have the answer to all her kinds. They are the power mongers, the corrupt snakes that eats up the fragile ones their kinds. What a country, what a nation . What a world we live in. the affluent are right when they do wrong. The poor are always wrong when they do right.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IS IT THAT EASY? IS IT GENDER?

GIVE THE RESPECT TO A DOG INSTEAD

I AM NOT NIGERIAN