CANT FACE THEM


She has friends. She doesn’t even know if they are still her friends. She feels guilty. They work in the same company, they planned and wished they move on the same train but destiny always has its way. She got promoted in her second year but they were right behind her not having too much gap in their ranking. She got promoted in her third year but they got demoted. She felt bad because they were her friends, how could she leave them behind. They were sad, she was supposed to be happy for she was promoted but she couldn’t be. The sadness of her friends consumed her happiness. How can she be happy when they aren’t? What if she is happy? Would they feel betrayed? Maybe they already feel betrayed but why won’t they get the idea that it wasn’t her fault but destiny’s and she wouldn’t reject the promotion. Nobody will.
Friends  are meant to make sacrifices but not just any kind of sacrifice. I cant forfeit a great opportunity just because I got promoted and you got demoted. I would feel bad about it but I don’t think I will reject more money and more power. This lady (she) is presently confused because she couldn’t and cant face her friends after her promotion at work. If I am to advise her, I will tell her to forget them, if they feel betrayed about her success. They are supposed to be happy for her. Even twins have different destinies.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IS IT THAT EASY? IS IT GENDER?

GIVE THE RESPECT TO A DOG INSTEAD

I AM NOT NIGERIAN