DON’T SAY SHE IS RESERVED


My friend keeps on complaining about her cousin’s friend. Her cousin’s friend she said uses her cousin and talks to people the way she wants. She said she is arrogant , rude, ungrateful and wicked but hardly talks. At first I thought my friend was just exaggerating because when she dislikes a person she can actually describe them wickedly, until yesterday (March 19, 2019) when my friend , her sister and I were having a chat in my friend’s room when my friend’s cousin’s friend came in (the one my friend so much resents) sat on the bed without even saying hi to any of us. Suddenly my friend’s cousin stood up and gave her some of the spaghetti my friend prepared, she ate and dropped the plate on the floor without saying “thank you”. It annoyed my friend so much, it was written all over her face.
My friend said her cousin has always said that the girl is just reserved (though the girl uttered very little words when we were chatting but to me her body language doesn’t speak the language of her being reserved) but me sha told my friend that the girl behaves not reserved but pompous. How can somebody not greet but she calls it reserved, how can someone not say thank you after been offered food and she calls it reserved, how can someone not have common manners and she calls it reserved. Reserved is when a person is slow to reveal emotion or opinions not when someone holds her head high, not when someone feels others are too small to be greeted by her, not when someone uses the other and takes that person for a fool. What is wrong with this lady (my friend’s cousin) sef ? can she not see things for herself? How can she call someone that insults her and make jest of her shortcomings in public and calls her reserved. That one is a bitch now not a reserved person
People like her are not reserved but…..wait what? Do they fall on a personality trait that I know not of? Wait is reserved just for good people?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IS IT THAT EASY? IS IT GENDER?

GIVE THE RESPECT TO A DOG INSTEAD

I AM NOT NIGERIAN