THEY FED AGAIN, THE KIDNAPPERS

It was 1:00am this morning ! My younger came knocking at my door. "What does he want in my room at this time?" I thought.
I opened the door and he said in a restless way  "Can't you hear  gunshots?"
I shrugged in a nonchalant way, "I hear gunshots. The police men do that almost every night to scare the kidnappers away."
"No, this gunshots I hear are not the same sounds  for the past few nights. They sound like gunshots of battle." My brother replied.
I listened, the gunshots were coming after each other  too fast in sounds.

It was confirmed at the mosque that the kidnappers visited again when my brothers went for prayers..
I actually thought they were just scaring people with the letter they sent day before yesterday but they were actually serious. They are dauntless for they aren't scared of the police men, the kidnappers visited the street after mine yesterday. Again. They fed on the pain and fear and agony of others for they killed one  of the three they kidnapped yesterday. They shot the man while he was trying to struggle with them and left his dead body on the street.

Who and who will be the next  victims?
When will they visit again ?
Which of the houses will they come for the consumption of smiles ?
These eaters of peace...

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

IS IT THAT EASY? IS IT GENDER?

GIVE THE RESPECT TO A DOG INSTEAD

I AM NOT NIGERIAN