READ IN FEAR


There are moments that can be awkward and embarrassing but fun, crazy moments they are. The year 2019 has been a great one with people around. So many crazy moments a tale too long to end in months,  just few can be talked about. I remember a night , my friend (Talatu) and I went to read in a  bushy part of my school  where animals like snakes wait for preys. We were crazy enough to lay our reading mats on a ground insects were feasting. We even saw a guard kill a snake but we just read in fear. Truth be told, I couldn’t  read and my friend couldn’t too. Not that we didn’t have other  places to read. We were just crazy.

Comments

  1. You behave crazy when you're with your loved ones🥰🥰
    I love you so much baby.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

IS IT THAT EASY? IS IT GENDER?

GIVE THE RESPECT TO A DOG INSTEAD

I AM NOT NIGERIAN